Legal Services of Flowerday Fertility LawFlowerday Fertility Law provides all necessary legal advice and document preparation for the areas of fertility law (surrogacy law, third party reproduction law) and family law in Canada.
Fertility law in Canada is complex and evolving. Our parentage laws vary from province to province and our current assisted human reproduction laws are unclear and undefined in some areas. Flowerday Law will provide you with the experience, knowledge, understanding and perspective needed to help you navigate the convoluted and changing legal landscape. It’s our job to ensure that each intended parent, surrogate mother or egg, sperm or embryo donor is informed, comfortable and protected before any medical procedures take place.
Flowerday Fertility Law offers the following services:
- Surrogacy Agreements
- Egg Donation Agreements
- Sperm Donation Agreements
- Embryo Donation Agreements
- Custody Agreements
- Co-Parentage Agreements
- Pre-Conception Parentage Agreements
- Declarations of Parentage
- Surrogacy Birth Registration Assistance
- Independent Legal Advice to Surrogate Mothers and Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donors
- Consultations to Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, Agencies, and Special Interest Groups and Organizations
Today’s modern family takes on many forms including step-parents, children from past relationships, and couples who are no longer together. At Flowerday Fertility Law, we help ensure that the legal aspects are covered with the building or separating of a blended family. We treat every family law matter with sensitivity to help ensure the best legal outcome.